Published Applications

Privacy Policy of AR Camera

 [Terms of Service]

Thanks for using my products and services (Services). The Services are provided by RingRing.
By using my Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.

[Using my Services]
You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services.
Don’t misuse my Services. You may use my Services only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations.
Using my Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in my Services or the content you access. You may not use content from my Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in my Services. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with my Services.
Some of my Services are available on mobile devices. Do not use such Services in a way that distracts you and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws.

[Privacy and Copyright Protection]
My privacy policies explain how I treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you use my Services. By using my Services, you agree that I can use such data in accordance with privacy policies.

[About Software in my Services]
You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of my Services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions.

[Modifying and Terminating my Services]
I may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.

[Our Warranties and Disclaimers]
I makes any specific promises about the Services.
I provides the Services as is.

[Liability for my Services]
You shall be held fully responsible for use of the Services.
I shall not be responsible for disadvantages and damages if any arise to users from the use of the Services or the unavailability of the use of the Services.

[About these Terms]
I may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to. You should look at the terms regularly.